Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome to the /mu/tant Hipster's Blog of Destiny!

Oh, hello there. Welcome to the blog of the /mu/tant hipster. On this blog I intend to review new music releases in my own words, hopefully influencing future listening patterns. I decided to start this out of a rapidly developing interest in music, including some rather obscure (to some) acts such as, perhaps, The Flamin' Groovies. Ever hear of them? If so, I hope you'll feel at home here. Not all my reviews will be obscure, I would say I have a wide taste in music. In future posts, I plan to review one new album released each week. Please, enjoy yourself. Sit back and enjoy the tunes, man. Care for some tea?

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts on Mezanine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, man. I totally forgot I even had this page. I don't know how you found this place, but you can bet I'm reviewing Mezzanine just for you.

      Delete